Page - General properties
for more information about defining titles.
Use table layout
This setting means that table tags will be retained in the HTML,
while without this setting, no layout table will be written.
The element Grid
can only be added to a page if it does not use the table layout.
Transform for mobile devices
If you select this option, this page will be transformed to be displayed on
mobiles. Well-structured HTML will be used to create the page.
If a page contains elements that cannot be transformed for mobiles, these
elements will be designated on the workspace with a red crossed-out
Elements that can be used on mobile pages
- Single-line text field (edit and view)
- Button (Button, Text, Image)
- Tagging (edit and view)
- Text area: Entry without editor mode
- View text area
- Drop-down list
- Options field
- User infomation
- Checkbox (edit and view)
- File selection (edit and view)
- Free layout table
- Checkbox selection
- Static text
- View table
- Web service view table
- Dynamic view
- Multiple selection (edit and view)
- Show status of the Navigation element
- Calculation control
- View selection (Calendar control)
- Legend (Calendar control)
- Selection of resources (Calendar control)
- Plugin selector (Calendar control)
- Intrexx Share commets
- Multi-source table (Search results)
- Recurring appointment
- Color picker
- Dynamic filters (Calendar), if it has an event with the action
Elements that cannot be used on mobile pages
- Sortable list (edit and view)
- Tree (edit and view)
- Exchange tree
- Path navigation for tree
- Filter information
- Dynamic filter Value range
- Dynamic filter Operator
- Dynamic filter Alpha-index
- Dynamic filters (Calendar), if it does not have an event with the
- Exchange file selection for attachments (edit and view)
- File sorting
- Recurring grouping
The setting "Transform for mobile devices"
cannot be set if the page is used in a
Use default styles
default style to new elements when they are created. If this is not
desired, such as when user-defined styles should be assigned, this
setting can be deactivated.
Edit margins and user-defined style classes for elements in a layout without tables
Opens a dialog
where margins and style classes within a DIV container can be defined.
Velocity file for initialization
With this setting, the selected Velocity file will be executed when the page
Select/edit Velocity file
Opens a dialog
where the Velocity file for the initialization can be selected.
In this area the actions
for the gestures
- Swipe left
- Swipe right
can be defined instead of navigating to the next data record.