Intrexx Industrial - Test MQTT Broker
The Test MQTT Broker supports the IoT protocols JMS (OpenWire) and
. It can be reached under
the following addresses:
- JMS: ssl://message-broker.unitedplanet.com:61616
- MQTT: ssl://message-broker.unitedplanet.com:8883
Other protocols (e.g. Stomp) can be configured upon request.
The following will demonstrate how topics can be read, written and
administrated on the Test MQTT Broker. Click
for more information about how you can configure your own Broker.
The Test MQTT Broker can be accessed using the following
users, who have different access permissions:
"guest" user: can log in anonymously and read topics with the prefix
"guest" / "guest/".
"extuser" user with the password "haithabu": can read, write
and administrate topics with the prefix "guest" / "guest/"
and topics and queues with the prefix "public" / "public/".
At which points authenticaion takes place will be explained
in the following examples.
Topics and queues
The following timers, which provide the current server time as a
JSON string in the format "2017-12-24T12:34:56.789Z" in different
installments, are available as predefined topics:
If you are using MQTT instead of JMS, the period (.) needs to be
replaced by a slash (/).
- Intrexx Industrial
- MQTT in Intrexx
- Increased perfomance by only refreshing specific elements on a page
- Complete Java Sample Code for a seamless integration in the Processes module (event source, event handler and action)
- Configuration of an MQTT Message Broker