Element properties - Options - Vertical menu / Row menu / Block menu
Layout area - Structure
Select corresponding menu
Element settings - Options
for more information about these settings.
Content from portal menu structure
Select the menu structure
that should form the content of the menu.
Append application menu
With this option, the pages, which are included in the
are displayed as submenu items - provided the user has the appropriate permissions.
- Close menu completely upon click on application link
Closes the entire menu when a menu item in an application menu is clicked on.
- Close open menu folders with second click
If a menu folder is clicked on a second time, then it will be closed.
- Only one open menu path allowed
Menu paths not currently selected are closed.
- Only one open menu path allowed in the first level
In the first level, menu paths not currently selected are closed.
- Highlight selected menu item
Writes an additional class called "selected" that can be designed accordingly. The class can for example for used for special events.
- Close menu upon click away from menu
Closes the menu when the user clicks on a display area that does not belong to the menu.
- Upon click, open menu folder and target destination
Opens the menu folder and the menu item's start page.
- Include functions from custommenu.js